Introduction
Welcome to Water Logged: Karleigh's Fish Breeding Chronicles.
I am going to take you on an adventure, diving into the depths of my 37 gallon tank, never knowing what we will find along the way. What I am searching for? The answer to a simple question: how well can I breed fish? The answer: only time will tell.
I look forward to sharing this journey with you, so let us begin at the very first step... the tank set up
I am going to take you on an adventure, diving into the depths of my 37 gallon tank, never knowing what we will find along the way. What I am searching for? The answer to a simple question: how well can I breed fish? The answer: only time will tell.
I look forward to sharing this journey with you, so let us begin at the very first step... the tank set up
Comments
Post a Comment